IMEHA ARTISTS vs ARTIST SHOWS
Divisions will be as follows:
A1: CUSTOM REPAINT SHOW - NO ARTIST RESINS
A2: ARTIST RESIN REPAINT SHOW
A3: CUSTOM OR ARTIST RESIN REWORK OR ORIGINAL SCULPTURE SHOW
A4: ARTIST COLLABORATION SHOW
Show Entry :
- Entries are made using the IMEHA PHP Model Horse Show Program. You will find the
Main Page at:
IMEHA Horse Shows
- Entrants must join by registering their Stable or Ranch Name and receive a password.
Please be sure to Name your stable or ranch something easy and to remember the EXACT spelling
of the name. Please do not use any punctuation in the User ID (Stable Name) or in the password.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these. Entrants will then upload
and be responsible for making all entries, deletions and repairs to their images.
- IMEHA will assume that the sender of the email is the contact for that
entry, but we are not responsible for contacting owners who do not
follow this format, are incomplete, or are lost.
- When entering IMEHA Shows please do not use any punctuation in the
filename of the photo or in any of the information such as name of horse etc.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these.
- Horses which are mis-entered (i.e., placed in the wrong color or
performance class) will be moved or deleted at the show holders'
- If you have questions about the format,
email them to the online show manager at: Cynthia Jameson. Use a
subject line other than the one for submitting entries.
Show Entry Submission:
- Shows held on 20th of each month.
- Deadline For Entries for the Shows is the 19th of each month at 6 PM PST.
- Judging for these shows start 20th of each month 6 PM PST and end 10 days later at 5 PM PST.
- However, early completion of judging duties is most appreciated.
- Schedule Subject To Change with Notice on the IMEHA Message Board
1. All Show Entries MUST be photographed as EITHER:
A. Directly Side Profile (right or left side) OR
B. May be angled SLIGHTLY so that the CenterLine of the horse is turned NO MORE THAN 1/4 (ONE FOURTH) OF THE DISTANCE from Directly Side Profile to Face Forward or Face Away.
SHOW RULE EXPLANATION:
In an attempt to present Judges a sufficient amount of TOPLINE, so that models will be judged equally, horses shall not be turned beyond the allowable positions as described above. The *TOPLINE is from the upper most of the withers across the back and to the upper most of the tail dock.
ILLEGAL ENTRIES will be DQd and if you do not overwrite the photo by the next show the show manager may UN-ENTERED (UN-CHECKED) the entry in the Show Divisions without contacting the owner.
Before Entering any IMEHA Show:
Please read this Guideline:
The "A" shows are for competition between the artist that as done the paint work or customizing work on the model. They are not for the artist that did the sculpting of the model unless the artist is both the sculptor and the painter or customizer.
If you have a repainted or customized model and wish to show it in the "A" shows and you do not see the artist that did your model you can request that the artist be added to the class list. Just send an email to the show manager listed above or to the IMEHA Yahoo Group or the IMEHA Facebook Page. Send the name of the show, the artist name and the scale of the model.
Six Entries Per Owner Per Class.
Scheduling for Shows as Follows:
Results from all shows are posted in the Show Arena. It is advised that you join the IMEHA Yahoo message group for up to the minute updates. The IMEHA Message Group is here: IMEHA Message Group
Championships are achievement via a points system. The model's name will appear in color and a virual throphy "halter cheek piece plaque is given. The points are as follows:
500 "blue" Champion
IMEHA Judge's List