Divisions will be as follows:
B1: OF Peter Stone Traditional
B2: OF Breyer Traditional
B3: OF Peter Stone Pebbles or Chips
B4: OF Breyer Classic or Little Bit
B5: OF Breyer Stablesmate
B6: OF Breyer or Creata Micro Mini
B7: OF Hartland
B8: OF North Light or Other Resin Manufacturer
B9: OF Schleich
B10: OF CollectA
B11: OF Safari
B12: OF Ertl, Best Talk, Blue Ribbon, Copperfox, Nylint, Mojo, Papo
B13: OF Hagen Renaker
B14: OF or CM Glazed China or Porcelain - No H/R
B15: AR Traditional Breed
B16: AR Classic or Little Bit
B17: AR Stablemate or Micro Mini or Bantom Scale Breed
B18: AA Resins - Factory or Repainted
B19: CM Traditional Breed
B20: CM Classic or Little Bit
B21: CM Stablemate
B22: CM Micro Mini or Bantom Scale
- Entries are made using the IMEHA PHP Model Horse Show Program. You will find the
Main Page at:
IMEHA Horse Shows
- Entrants must join by registering their Stable or Ranch Name and receive a password.
Please be sure to Name your stable or ranch something easy and to remember the EXACT spelling
of the name. Please do not use any punctuation in the User ID (Stable Name) or in the password.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these. Entrants will then upload
and be responsible for making all entries, deletions and repairs to their images.
- IMEHA will assume that the sender of the email is the contact for that
entry, but we are not responsible for contacting owners who do not
follow this format, are incomplete, or are lost.
- When entering IMEHA Shows please do not use any punctuation in the
filename of the photo or in any of the information such as name of horse etc.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these.
- The photo must shown the entire horse in the photo frame, no cut off ears or legs. No hidden legs
in tall footing such as out of scale grass or buried in snow. Judge's must be able to view the entire model horse.
- Horses which are mis-entered (i.e., placed in the wrong class)
will be moved or deleted at the show holders'
- If you have questions about the format, email them to the online show manager at: Cynthia Jameson. Use a subject line other than the one for submitting entries.
Before Entering any IMEHA Show:
Please read this Guideline:
Some shows may have the classes expanded and split out even further to accommodate for large class sizes. You can find which shows have expanded class list when you open the entry form to make your entry.
Unlimited Entry in the Breed Shows.
Scheduling for Shows as Follows:
- Shows held on 20th of each month.
- Deadline For Entries for the Shows is the 19th of each month at 6 PM PST.
- Judging for these shows start 20th of each month 6 PM PST and end 10 days later at 5 PM PST.
- However, early completion of judging duties is most appreciated.
- Schedule Subject To Change with Notice on the IMEHA Message Board
Results from all shows are posted in the Show Arena. It is advised that you join the IMEHA Yahoo message group for up to the minute updates. The IMEHA Message Group is here: IMEHA Message Group
Championships are achievement via a points system. The model's name will appear in color and a virual throphy "halter cheek piece plaque is given. The points are as follows:
500 "blue" Champion
IMEHA Judge's List