Divisions will be as follows:
Division B1: OF Peter Stone Traditional Breed Conformation
Division B2: OF Traditional Breed Conformation *Excluding OF Stone or C/R
Division B3: OF China or Resin Breed Conformation - Open - (ALL CHINA SIZES & ALL RESIN SIZES GO HERE)
Division B4: AR Traditional Breed Conformation
Division B5: CM Traditional Breed Conformation
Division B6: OF Breyer SM Breed Conformation *Ex OF China or Resin
Division B7: CM Classic, SM or LB Breed Conformation
Division B8: AR CL, LB, SM - No Micro Mini or Bantom Scale - Breed Conformation Show
Division B9: OF Stone Chips or Pebbles Breed Conformation
Division B10: OF Micro Mini Breed Conformation * NO CHINA * NO RESIN
Division B11: OF CollectA, Safari, Schleich, Papo or 7" Under Other Toy Breed Conformation
Division B12: OF Breyer CL or LB Breed Conformation
Division B13: CM Breyer or Creata Mini Whinnies or GC or Toob Breed Conformation
Division B14: CM Micro Mini or Bantom Artist Resin or Artist Pewter Breed Conformation
- Entries are made using the IMEHA PHP Model Horse Show Program. You will find the
Main Page at:
IMEHA Horse Shows
- Entrants must join by registering their Stable or Ranch Name and receive a password.
Please be sure to Name your stable or ranch something easy and to remember the EXACT spelling
of the name. Please do not use any punctuation in the User ID (Stable Name) or in the password.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these. Entrants will then upload
and be responsible for making all entries, deletions and repairs to their images.
- IMEHA will assume that the sender of the email is the contact for that
entry, but we are not responsible for contacting owners who do not
follow this format, are incomplete, or are lost.
- When entering IMEHA Shows please do not use any punctuation in the
filename of the photo or in any of the information such as name of horse etc.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these.
- Horses which are mis-entered (i.e., placed in the wrong color or
performance class) will be moved or deleted at the show holders'
- If you have questions about the format, email them to the online show manager at: Cynthia Jameson. Use a subject line other than the one for submitting entries.
Breed Show Entry Submission:
1. All Breed Show Entries MUST be photographed as EITHER:
A. Directly Side Profile (right or left side) OR
B. May be angled SLIGHTLY so that the CenterLine of the horse is turned NO MORE THAN 1/4 (ONE FOURTH) OF THE DISTANCE from Directly Side Profile to Face Forward or Face Away.
See DIAGRAMS and PHOTO EXAMPLES HERE: IMEHA Breed Conformation Illustrated
BREED SHOW RULE EXPLANATION:
In an attempt to present for Breed Show Judges a sufficient amount of TOPLINE, so that models will be judged equally, horses shall not be turned beyond the allowable positions as described and illustrated above. The *TOPLINE is from the upper most of the withers across the back and to the upper most of the tail dock.
ILLEGAL NEW BREED ENTRIES will be disapproved.
ILLEGAL CURRENT BREED ENTRIES will be DQd and if you do not overwrite the photo by the next show the show manager may UN-ENTERED (UN-CHECKED) the entry in Breed Show Divisions without contacting the owner.
Before Entering any IMEHA Show:
Please read this Guideline:
Some shows may have the classes expanded and split out even further to accommodate for large class sizes. You can find which shows have expanded class list when you open the entry form to make your entry.
Unlimited Entry in the Breed Shows.
Scheduling for Shows as Follows:
- Shows held on 20th of each month.
- Deadline For Entries for the Shows is the 19th of each month at 6 PM PST.
- Judging for these shows start 20th of each month 6 PM PST and end 10 days later at 5 PM PST.
- However, early completion of judging duties is most appreciated.
- Schedule Subject To Change with Notice on the IMEHA Message Board
Results from all shows are posted in the Show Arena. It is advised that you join the IMEHA Yahoo message group for up to the minute updates. The IMEHA Message Group is here: IMEHA Message Group
Championships are achievement via a points system. The model's name will appear in color and a virual throphy "halter cheek piece plaque is given. The points are as follows:
500 "blue" Champion
IMEHA Judge's List