Divisions will be as follows:
Division C1: Original Finish Peter Stone Traditional Color Show
Division C2: Original Finish Peter Stone Pebbles/Chips Color Show
Division C3: Original Finish Breyer - Other Ex: China or Stone Traditional Color Show
Division C4: Original Finish Breyer Classic or or Smaller - No Stone or China or Micro Mini Show
Division C5: Original Finish China Any Size Color Show
Division C6: CM or AR Classic or Little Bit Scale Color Show
Division C7: Original Finish NBS - Schleich, Safari, CollectA, Papo - No Breyer or Stone or China Color Show
Division C8: Original Finish Micro Mini or Mini Whinnie Color Show
Division C9: CM or AR Traditional Scale Color Show
Division C10: CM or AR Micro Mini Scale Color Show
Division C11: CM or AR Stablemate Scale Color Show
- Entries are made using the IMEHA PHP Model Horse Show Program. You will find the
Main Page at:
IMEHA Horse Shows
- Entrants must join by registering their Stable or Ranch Name and receive a password.
Please be sure to Name your stable or ranch something easy and to remember the EXACT spelling
of the name. Please do not use any punctuation in the User ID (Stable Name) or in the password.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these. Entrants will then upload
and be responsible for making all entries, deletions and repairs to their images.
- IMEHA will assume that the sender of the email is the contact for that
entry, but we are not responsible for contacting owners who do not
follow this format, are incomplete, or are lost.
- When entering IMEHA Shows please do not use any punctuation in the
filename of the photo or in any of the information such as name of horse etc.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these.
- Horses which are mis-entered (i.e., placed in the wrong color or
performance class) will be moved or deleted at the show holders'
- If you have questions about the format, email them to the online show manager at: Cynthia Jameson. Use a subject line other than the one for submitting entries.
Before Entering any IMEHA Show:
Please read this Guideline:
Some shows may have the classes expanded and split out even further to accommodate for large class sizes. You can find which shows have expanded class list when you open the entry form to make your entry.
Entry Limit of 4 Per Owner Per Class in the Color Shows.
Color Show Entry Submission:
1. All Color Show Entries MUST be photographed as EITHER:
A. Directly Side Profile (right or left side) OR
B. May be angled SLIGHTLY so that the CenterLine of the horse is turned NO MORE THAN 1/4 (ONE FOURTH) OF THE DISTANCE from Directly Side Profile to Face Forward or Face Away.
See DIAGRAMS and PHOTO EXAMPLES HERE: IMEHA Color Illustrated
COLOR SHOW RULE EXPLANATION:
In an attempt to present for Color Show Judges a sufficient amount of TOPLINE, so that models will be judged equally, horses shall not be turned beyond the allowable positions as described and illustrated above. The *TOPLINE is from the upper most of the withers across the back and to the upper most of the tail dock.
ILLEGAL NEW COLOR ENTRIES will be disapproved.
ILLEGAL CURRENT COLOR ENTRIES will be DQd and if you do not overwrite the photo by the next show the show manager may UN-ENTERED (UN-CHECKED) the entry in Breed Show Divisions without contacting the owner.
Scheduling for Shows as Follows:
- Shows held on 20th of each month.
- Deadline For Entries for the Shows is the 19th of each month at 6 PM PST.
- Judging for these shows start 20th of each month 6 PM PST and end 10 days later at 5 PM PST.
- However, early completion of judging duties is most appreciated.
- Schedule Subject To Change with Notice on the IMEHA Message Board
Results from all shows are posted in the Show Arena. It is advised that you join the IMEHA Yahoo message group for up to the minute updates. The IMEHA Message Group is here: IMEHA Message Group
Championships are achievement via a points system. The model's name will appear in color and a virual throphy "halter cheek piece plaque is given. The points are as follows:
500 "blue" Champion
IMEHA Judge's List