This show is open to photos of live show entries only. There should be no typical backdrops or groundboards used unless they are those built for exhibiting at live model horse shows. Leg tags are allowed on the model. Ribbons, awards and documentation are allowed in the photo as long as the judge can still clearly see the model. It is suggested that photo of model be taken on a side profile so your judge can best view the whole model. All sizes and manufacturers allowed in the Original Finish Division and any size Custom or Artist Resin allowed in the Custom or Artist Resin Division.
When entering this show please put the name of the live show the photo was taken at and the date or just the year if you do not remember exactly in the owner's comment line. It will be fun to see whose live shows get representation. You are allowed also to put the name of your judge at that show and how the model placed if you wish but it is not a requirement.
Divisions will be as follows:
Division L1: Original Finish Halter
Division L2: Custom or Artist Resin Halter
Division L3: OF Performance
Division L4: Custom or Artist Resin Performance
- Entries are made using the IMEHA PHP Model Horse Show Program. You will find the
Main Page at:
IMEHA Horse Shows
- Entrants must join by registering their Stable or Ranch Name and receive a password.
Please be sure to Name your stable or ranch something easy and to remember the EXACT spelling
of the name. Please do not use any punctuation in the User ID (Stable Name) or in the password.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these. Entrants will then upload
and be responsible for making all entries, deletions and repairs to their images.
- IMEHA will assume that the sender of the email is the contact for that
entry, but we are not responsible for contacting owners who do not
follow this format, are incomplete, or are lost.
- When entering IMEHA Shows please do not use any punctuation in the
filename of the photo or in any of the information such as name of horse etc.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these.
- Horses which are mis-entered (i.e., placed in the wrong color or
performance class) will be moved or deleted at the show holders'
- If you have questions about the format, email them to the online show manager at: Cynthia Jameson. Use a subject line other than the one for submitting entries.
Before Entering any IMEHA Show:
Please read this Guideline:
Some shows may have the classes expanded and split out even further to accommodate for large class sizes. You can find which shows have expanded class list when you open the entry form to make your entry.
Scheduling for Shows as Follows:
- Shows held on 20th of each month.
- Deadline For Entries for the Shows is the 19th of each month at 6 PM PST.
- Judging for these shows start 20th of each month 6 PM PST and end 10 days later at 5 PM PST.
- However, early completion of judging duties is most appreciated.
- Schedule Subject To Change with Notice on the IMEHA Message Board
Results from all shows are posted in the Show Arena. It is advised that you join the IMEHA Yahoo message group for up to the minute updates. The IMEHA Message Group is here: IMEHA Message Group
Championships are achievement via a points system. The model's name will appear in color and a virual throphy "halter cheek piece plaque is given. The points are as follows:
500 "blue" Champion
IMEHA Judge's List