Divisions will be as follows:
P1: OF Showmanship or Presentation Show
P2: CM or AR Showmanship or Presentation Show
P3: CM or AR Performance Traditional Action Horse with Rider Doll
P4: CM or AR Performance Traditional Standing Horse with Rider Doll
P5: CM or AR Performance Classic or Smaller with Rider Doll
P6: OF Performance Traditional Action Horse with Rider Doll
P7: OF Performance Traditional Standing Horse with Rider Doll
P8: OF Performance Classic or Smaller with Rider Doll
P9: CM or AR Performance Traditional Action Horse No Rider Doll
P10: CM or AR Performance Traditional Standing Horse No Rider Doll
P11: CM or AR Performance Classic or Smaller No Rider Doll
P12: OF Performance Traditional Action Horse No Rider Doll
P13: OF Performance Traditional Standing Horse No Rider Doll
P14: OF Performance Classic or Smaller No Rider Doll
P15: OF Micro Mini Performance
P16: CM or AR Micro Mini Performance
- Entries are made using the IMEHA PHP Model Horse Show Program. You will find the
Main Page at:
IMEHA Horse Shows
- Entrants must join by registering their Stable or Ranch Name and receive a password.
Please be sure to Name your stable or ranch something easy and to remember the EXACT spelling
of the name. Please do not use any punctuation in the User ID (Stable Name) or in the password.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these. Entrants will then upload
and be responsible for making all entries, deletions and repairs to their images.
- IMEHA will assume that the sender of the email is the contact for that
entry, but we are not responsible for contacting owners who do not
follow this format, are incomplete, or are lost.
- When entering IMEHA Shows please do not use any punctuation in the
filename of the photo or in any of the information such as name of horse etc.
The PHP Program that runs the script and shows can not process these.
- Horses which are mis-entered (i.e., placed in the wrong color or
performance class) will be moved or deleted at the show holders'
- If you have questions about the format, email them to the online show manager at: Cynthia Jameson. Use a subject line other than the one for submitting entries.
Before Entering any IMEHA Show:
Please read this Guideline:
Before Entering any IMEHA Performance Show:
Please read the Judges and Showers Performance Guidebook:
IMEHA Judges and Showers Performance Guidebook
Some shows may have the classes expanded and split out even further to accommodate for large class sizes. You can find which shows have expanded class list when you open the entry form to make your entry.
Scheduling for Shows as Follows:
- Shows held on 20th of each month.
- Deadline For Entries for the Shows is the 19th of each month at 6 PM PST.
- Judging for these shows start 20th of each month 6 PM PST and end 10 days later at 5 PM PST.
- However, early completion of judging duties is most appreciated.
- Schedule Subject To Change with Notice on the IMEHA Message Board
Results from all shows are posted in the Show Arena. It is advised that you join the IMEHA Yahoo message group for up to the minute updates. The IMEHA Message Group is here: IMEHA Message Group
Championships are achievement via a points system. The model's name will appear in color and a virual throphy "halter cheek piece plaque is given. The points are as follows:
500 "blue" Champion